- Standard Page Size: 135 mm x 195 mm (5.3 in x 7.7 in)
- Mini Page Size: 90 mm x 140 mm (3.5 in x 5.5 in)
- Grid spacing: 5 mm (0.20 in)
- 40 sheets, 80 pages (Mini: 24 sheets, 48 pages)
- Paper: Soft White Wood-Free 100 GSM
- Cover: Charcoal Leatherette Polyurethane
- Front Endsheet: Soft White Wood-Free 150 GSM
- Back Endsheet: Soft White Wood-Free 150 GSM
- Quad perforation on last 8 sheets. (Standard size only)
- Binding: Lay flat binding with sewn signatures
- Rounded Corner Radius: 6 mm (0.24 in)
- Typeface: Verlag, by Hoefler & Co.
- Printed and bound in Hangzhou, China
After trying many notebooks, this is looking like one I may order a few more times. The details in the grid, the way it unfolds, and the feel of writing on the paper feels great.
They’re so enjoyable to use.
Love the materials, design and the feel of these tote books. I have them in both sizes. I’d like to see a version of the larger notebook with a higher amount of pages. That would be a different experience and perhaps would require design changes though.
I’ve used journals purchased and handmade for decades and this is the best of all. The size, weight, feel, page number and quality check the 5 main boxes.
Love it. Right feel even in the hand!!