- Dimensions: 128mm long, 11mm diameter. (5in x 0.43in)
- Weight: 25 grams (0.88oz)
- Aluminum body and mechanism. Nickel and copper plated aluminum knock.
- Cerakote coating, matte finish. See technical specifications for Cerakote.
- Included Refill: Schmidt P8126. Black ink with 0.6mm tip diameter.
Also check out...
Love the minimalist design, barrel size/grip and smooth writing. Just what I was looking for.
My brother loves the pen. So happy I found a gift that met his needs and made him happy!
I can't stop clicking them! I ordered both the black and white Mark One. These pens have a great weight to them and are smooth to write with so far. Would recommend for anyone in market to kick up their pen game or as a gift idea.
I've always been very practical when it came to pens; if a pen wrote and didn't smear, then it was a good pen. Not any more. I bought my first Mark One and immediately fell in love with the perfectly balanced weight, satisfying click, and how it made me feel when using it. I'm now a snob and my heart sinks whenever I have to write with anything else (even other nice pens with the same ink cartridge). The fix? I bought two more so I always have a Mark One nearby. Thanks for spoiling me, Studio Neat.