- Dimensions: 130 mm long, 9.5 mm diameter. (5 in x 0.37 in)
- Weight: 22 grams (0.73 oz)
- Aluminum body, coated in Cerakote, matte finish.
- Polished steel knock. In raw steel or coated with PVD copper color.
- Cerakote coating, matte finish. See technical specifications for Cerakote.
- Schmidt DSM 2005 lead advancing mechanism, 0.7 mm lead.
- All other internal mechanism pieces are made of aluminum.
Thank you Studio Neat for resolving my little problem with the wrong size leads/mechanism. Now that it's working correctly - I love this writing tool. Its super stylish and oddly, motivates me to do more writing than usual. Which is a good thing.
Best mechanical pencil ever. Nice weight and easy to feed new leads.
While I love your products, as I have at least 6, but you get an F in communication ! I have emailed, left voicemails, and not a single response.
Hi Herbert, I searched our email and it looks like we have responded to all of your emails. Did you check your spam folder?
Super comfortable hold and high quality build!
I've owned and loved the Mark one for some time so backing the Mark three was a no brainer. When I told my wife how much I spend on a mechanical pencil she just asked: why would you do that?
Well now that I have been using it for a few months the answer is really simple. Because it's just incredibly fun to use. It feels so much better in the hand than off the shelf products. It's well balanced, looks good and pairs so well with the mark one.
So yeah I'd definitely recommend it to a friend.