- Dimensions: 130 mm long, 9.5 mm diameter. (5 in x 0.37 in)
- Weight: 22 grams (0.73 oz)
- Aluminum body, coated in Cerakote, matte finish.
- Polished steel knock. In raw steel or coated with PVD copper color.
- Cerakote coating, matte finish. See technical specifications for Cerakote.
- Schmidt DSM 2005 lead advancing mechanism, 0.7 mm lead.
- All other internal mechanism pieces are made of aluminum.
Super comfortable hold and high quality build!
I've owned and loved the Mark one for some time so backing the Mark three was a no brainer. When I told my wife how much I spend on a mechanical pencil she just asked: why would you do that?
Well now that I have been using it for a few months the answer is really simple. Because it's just incredibly fun to use. It feels so much better in the hand than off the shelf products. It's well balanced, looks good and pairs so well with the mark one.
So yeah I'd definitely recommend it to a friend.
The Mark Three is great to hold, feels and looks like a high quality product. My only complaint is that the cap comes off too easily.
The pencil is a great companion to my Mark One and Mark Two.
Well I’ve had the Mark Three for about a week now, and it’s already become my go-to for sketching quick ideas. It feels deliciously weighty in the hand, and the quality of materials is as good as it always is. Dan & Tom have, once again, delivered the good stuff, and made my drawing duties even more delightful :-D
I really like this mechanical pencil, and the flexibility to switch mechanisms between 0.5mm and 0.7mm. It feels fantastic to hold - good enough I can forgive that it will roll off my desk if I’m not careful with how I put it down.