IT WILL BE EXHILARATING
A book about making stuff.
Studio Neat has been in business for over three years. We have launched four successful Kickstarter projects, in turn paving the way for a new era of independent hardware manufacturing, and have also released several iPhone apps. We have learned a lot in a short period of time, and wanted to share this information with the world. So we wrote a book.
This book was written to offer guidance and inspiration for those charting a similar path, and covers topics such as running a small business, creating hardware products independently, launching a Kickstarter project, and tips for promoting your products. Everything is told through the lens of our own experience.
It Will Be Exhilarating is a short read that will provide the needed kick to start making stuff. There isn't a better time than now.
What Others Are Saying:
– Liz Danzico, chair of the MFA in Interaction Design program at SVA.
– Ben Brooks, brooksreview.net
– Clay Shirky, author, Here Comes Everybody
– Shawn Blanc, shawnblanc.net
– Glenn Fleishman, The Economist, Macworld, and BoingBoing