- Dimensions: 128 mm long, 11 mm diameter. (5 in x 0.43 in)
- Weight: Aluminum: 25 grams (0.88 oz). Steel: 48 grams (1.70 oz).
- Aluminum or steel body. Aluminum mechanism. Polished steel knock.
- Cerakote coating, matte finish. See technical specifications for Cerakote.
- Included Refill: Schmidt P8126. Black ink with 0.6mm tip diameter.
I have nothing to complain about regarding this pen. It was exactly what I was searching for and fits my needs perfectly. Beautiful simplicity meets optimal functionality to produce a harmonious end result.
I have 2 now, one black/black and one white/nickel. The weight just feels great in your hands.
I now own five Mark One pens. The Mark One Stainless Steel (Black + Black) will be my last one. Why? This one checks all of the boxes. The color and surface are delightful to hold and look at (*much* better than the previous steel version). The steel weight is great (steel makes this pen feel like it is worth the money paid). The solid body design needs no improvement. And the click mechanism is enjoyable to use, as always. This is my end game pen—I won’t be buying any further variations, as none are needed—sorry Tom and Dan!
This pen is exactly what I’ve been looking for! It writes like a dream. It feels great in the hand. It is exquisitely crafted, but not so fussy that I feel like I’m trying too hard to show off my high-end pen.
Live the double black mark One. It goes well with the three other versions I already have.