Wide-Grip Stylus for Touchscreens
The Cosmonaut was born out of our desire to have a really great stylus for our iPads. A stylus that just feels right.
Writing with the Cosmonaut is satisfyingly firm and perfectly controlled, and it glides over the screen perfectly. I can’t really describe the gliding feel any better: it’s just perfect.
Designed to feel like a dry eraser marker.
Most styli on the market are designed to look and feel like a pen. But why? Writing or drawing on the iPad feels nothing like using a pen or pencil. The perfect tablet stylus is one that feels like a dry erase marker: fast, simple, low fidelity.
A tip that feels wonderful against the screen.
We took great care in finding a material for the tip that is responsive and glides effortlessly over the glass screen. The Cosmonaut will work on every capacitive touch screen device, including the iPad and iPhone.
Built to Last
- Replaceable Tip We spent months getting it just right. Designing the air bubble at the end, testing for the perfect wall thickness, and engineering a secret material.
- Solid Aluminum Core Tough, you can play drums with this thing, yet perfectly balanced for sketching.
- Rubberized Exterior Soft and grippy, yet waterproof, and durable. Your hands will thank you.
- Balanced We drilled just the right amount out of the back for perfect balance.
- Press-Fit Endcap Glass bead-blasted aluminum for just a touch of class.
Also check out...
A Tripod Mount for Smartphones
Wood Docks for MagSafe
Keyboard Case and iPad Stand
Based on 3 reviews
This thing is exactly what I was looking for! I don't know if it's just my Cro-Magnon hands or what, but stylus pens always feel terrible, and I abandon them after a few days. This is a game changer for me!
I USE IT 100 TIMES A DAY AY LEAST.
This is a great stylus. I love the feel of it. It’s not too heavy and has been a useful tool to my patients who have had strokes and or spinal cord injuries. I’ve had neither and I use it too. Good to have when the skinny stylus just won’t do!